Monday, January 14, 2019

TESL 0140: Unit 1: Self Evaluation

My Learning Plan


Your goal for this course


How are you going to learn it?
How will you know you have achieved it?
How will you demonstrate that you have learned it?
Notes
I hope that towards the end of this course, I will learn the methods to assess the needs of my students and evaluate their progress by using the learned techniques, strategies, and resources effectively.
I will learn it with the help of my fellow students by participating in class discussions, assigned readings, and various assignments and quizzes. I will find the new resources that will help me in achieving this goal and collect them.
Reflection on my leanings at the end of every unit and at the end of the course will help me to know of my achievements. In addition, my completed assignments and grades will give me encouragement and I will be able to use the learned methods in the classroom.
I will get the chance to demonstrate my leanings and skills acquired in this course in assignments, particularly the last assignment 4, in which I will complete a lesson plan, incorporating different assessment methods and different skills.
I will dedicate at least an hour every day for this course to achieve this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment